The following are the Terms and Conditions for uploading videos to our website and/or the use of our converting service. By uploading a video file to The Motion Books, you agree to accept the Terms and conditions.
2. In order to upload your video using our online forms, confirm your ownership of the file or your permission from the legal owner of the file. You warrant (promise) that you are legally entitled to upload the Content.
3. When you upload Content to our website, you understand that we are able to view the content (we are able to see your video as we work with your video file). Your uploaded Content will be temporarily stored on our server, Google Drive and our computers as we process your order and/or conversion.
4. You grant us the right to load your video(s) onto The Motion Books video books. However, there’s no guarantee that the video files you upload will be loaded onto your video book. Preloading videos onto The Motion Books is a courtesy so it does not carry a monetary value.
5. You agree that you will not upload any Content which is illegal, defamatory, obscene, incites prejudice or hatred or which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for us to use or to hold.
6. When you upload Content to our website, you grant us the right to use the videos in our promotional materials in part or as a whole, in any media format and through any media channels.
7. You warrant that any Content uploaded by you shall fully comply with these terms and conditions, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will take the place of The Motion Books, if The Motion Books would otherwise suffer or might suffer any loss or damage as a result of you uploading your video other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you are in any doubt about your Content, then you should not upload it.
8. The Motion Books is not liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost, inconsistent or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit Content being uploaded.
The Motion Books, LLC is a limited liability company registered in California, that owns and operates the themotionbooks.com website. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on the Site or if you have any questions about our video Upload and Convert Terms and Conditions. Please contact us by email at [email protected]